Deceased 25 April 2004
Role of thylakoid Ndh complex and peroxidase in the protection against photo-oxidative stress: fluorescence and enzyme activities in wild-type and ndhF-deficient tobacco
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 443–452, December 2004
How to Cite
Martín, M., Casano, L. M., Zapata, J. M., Guéra, A., Del Campo, E. M., Schmitz-Linneweber, C., Maier, R. M. and Sabater, B. (2004), Role of thylakoid Ndh complex and peroxidase in the protection against photo-oxidative stress: fluorescence and enzyme activities in wild-type and ndhF-deficient tobacco. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 443–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2004.00417.x
Edited by E.-M. Aro
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
- Received 5 May 2004; revised 5 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!