Edited by J. K. Schjørring
Effects of water deficit on the activity of nitrate reductase and content of sugars, nitrate and free amino acids in the leaves and roots of sunflower and white lupin plants growing under two nutrient supply regimes
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 61–70, May 2005
How to Cite
Correia, M. J., Fonseca, F., Azedo-Silva, J., Dias, C., David, M. M., Barrote, I., Osório, M. L. and Osório, J. (2005), Effects of water deficit on the activity of nitrate reductase and content of sugars, nitrate and free amino acids in the leaves and roots of sunflower and white lupin plants growing under two nutrient supply regimes. Physiologia Plantarum, 124: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2005.00486.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Received 15 November 2004; revised 13 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!