Edited by A. J. Stemler
Ecophysiological and morphological parameters related to survival in grass species exposed to an extreme climatic event
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 500–512, December 2005
How to Cite
Milbau, A., Scheerlinck, L., Reheul, D., De Cauwer, B. and Nijs, I. (2005), Ecophysiological and morphological parameters related to survival in grass species exposed to an extreme climatic event. Physiologia Plantarum, 125: 500–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2005.00586.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Received 21 June 2005; revised 15 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!