Edited by A. J. Stemler
Ecophysiological and morphological parameters related to survival in grass species exposed to an extreme climatic event
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 500–512, December 2005
How to Cite
Milbau, A., Scheerlinck, L., Reheul, D., De Cauwer, B. and Nijs, I. (2005), Ecophysiological and morphological parameters related to survival in grass species exposed to an extreme climatic event. Physiologia Plantarum, 125: 500–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2005.00586.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Received 21 June 2005; revised 15 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!