Edited by V. Hurry
Species differences in carbon isotope ratios, specific leaf area and nitrogen concentrations in leaves of Eucalyptus growing in a common garden compared with along an aridity gradient
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 434–444, July 2006
How to Cite
Schulze, E.-D., Turner, N. C., Nicolle, D. and Schumacher, J. (2006), Species differences in carbon isotope ratios, specific leaf area and nitrogen concentrations in leaves of Eucalyptus growing in a common garden compared with along an aridity gradient. Physiologia Plantarum, 127: 434–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2006.00682.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received 6 November 2005; revised 22 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!