Edited by V. Hurry
Cross-species patterns in the coordination between leaf and stem traits, and their implications for plant hydraulics
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 445–456, July 2006
How to Cite
Wright, I. J., Falster, D. S., Pickup, M. and Westoby, M. (2006), Cross-species patterns in the coordination between leaf and stem traits, and their implications for plant hydraulics. Physiologia Plantarum, 127: 445–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2006.00699.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
- Received 7 October 2005; revised 24 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!