Cytochrome and alternative pathway activity in roots of thermal and non-thermal Agrostis species in response to high soil temperature
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 163–174, January 2007
How to Cite
Rachmilevitch, S., Xu, Y., Gonzalez-Meler, M. A., Huang, B. and Lambers, H. (2007), Cytochrome and alternative pathway activity in roots of thermal and non-thermal Agrostis species in response to high soil temperature. Physiologia Plantarum, 129: 163–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2006.00784.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Received 7 April 2006; revised 6 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!