Present address: Department of Chemistry, Leeds University, Leeds, UK.
Temperature-dependent changes in respiration rates and redox poise of the ubiquinone pool in protoplasts and isolated mitochondria of potato leaves
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 175–184, January 2007
How to Cite
Covey-Crump, E. M., Bykova, N. V., Affourtit, C., Hoefnagel, M. H. N., Gardeström, P. and Atkin, O. K. (2007), Temperature-dependent changes in respiration rates and redox poise of the ubiquinone pool in protoplasts and isolated mitochondria of potato leaves. Physiologia Plantarum, 129: 175–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2006.00823.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Received 30 June 2006; revised 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!