A new catalytic activity from tobacco converting 2-coumaric acid to salicylic aldehyde
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 461–471, March 2007
How to Cite
Malinowski, J., Krzymowska, M., Godoń, K., Hennig, J. and Podstolski, A. (2007), A new catalytic activity from tobacco converting 2-coumaric acid to salicylic aldehyde. Physiologia Plantarum, 129: 461–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2006.00837.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Received 28 August 2006; revised 14 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!