Reactive oxygen species in legume and actinorhizal nitrogen-fixing symbioses: the microsymbiont’s responses to an unfriendly reception
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 344–356, July 2007
How to Cite
Tavares, F., Santos, C. L. and Sellstedt, A. (2007), Reactive oxygen species in legume and actinorhizal nitrogen-fixing symbioses: the microsymbiont’s responses to an unfriendly reception. Physiologia Plantarum, 130: 344–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.00933.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Received 30 January 2007; revised 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!