An oxidative burst of superoxide in embryonic axes of recalcitrant sweet chestnut seeds as induced by excision and desiccation
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
© Physiologia Plantarum 2007
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 131–139, June 2008
How to Cite
Roach, T., Ivanova, M., Beckett, R. P., Minibayeva, F. V., Green, I., Pritchard, H. W. and Kranner, I. (2008), An oxidative burst of superoxide in embryonic axes of recalcitrant sweet chestnut seeds as induced by excision and desiccation. Physiologia Plantarum, 133: 131–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.00986.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Received 22 June 2007; revised 30 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!