Equivalent pore radii of hydrophilic foliar uptake routes in stomatous and astomatous leaf surfaces – further evidence for a stomatal pathway
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© Physiologia Plantarum 2007
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 491–502, April 2008
How to Cite
Eichert, T. and Goldbach, H. E. (2008), Equivalent pore radii of hydrophilic foliar uptake routes in stomatous and astomatous leaf surfaces – further evidence for a stomatal pathway. Physiologia Plantarum, 132: 491–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.01023.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 7 October 2007; revised 5 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!