Diversity of inorganic carbon acquisition mechanisms by intact microbial mats of Microcoleus chthonoplastes (Cyanobacteriae, Oscillatoriaceae)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Special Issue: The Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 49–58, May 2008
How to Cite
Carrasco, M., Mercado, J. M. and Niell, F. X. (2008), Diversity of inorganic carbon acquisition mechanisms by intact microbial mats of Microcoleus chthonoplastes (Cyanobacteriae, Oscillatoriaceae). Physiologia Plantarum, 133: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.01032.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Received 12 July 2007; revised 15 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!