Characterization of genes controlling stamen identity and development in a parthenocarpic tomato mutant indicates a role for the DEFICIENS ortholog in the control of fruit set
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2007
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 526–537, April 2008
How to Cite
Mazzucato, A., Olimpieri, I., Siligato, F., Picarella, M. E. and Soressi, G. P. (2008), Characterization of genes controlling stamen identity and development in a parthenocarpic tomato mutant indicates a role for the DEFICIENS ortholog in the control of fruit set. Physiologia Plantarum, 132: 526–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.01035.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Received 18 July 2007; revised 15 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!