Inorganic carbon acquisition in potentially toxic and non-toxic diatoms: the effect of pH-induced changes in seawater carbonate chemistry
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2007
Special Issue: The Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 92–105, May 2008
How to Cite
Trimborn, S., Lundholm, N., Thoms, S., Richter, K.-U., Krock, B., Hansen, P. J. and Rost, B. (2008), Inorganic carbon acquisition in potentially toxic and non-toxic diatoms: the effect of pH-induced changes in seawater carbonate chemistry. Physiologia Plantarum, 133: 92–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2007.01038.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Received 12 July 2007; revised 21 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!