Present address: Marine Biotechnology Institute, 3-75-1 Heita, Kamaishi, Iwate, Japan 026-0001
Localization and targeting mechanisms of two chloroplastic β-carbonic anhydrases in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Special Issue: The Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 68–77, May 2008
How to Cite
Kitao, Y., Harada, H. and Matsuda, Y. (2008), Localization and targeting mechanisms of two chloroplastic β-carbonic anhydrases in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Physiologia Plantarum, 133: 68–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01053.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Received 10 July 2007; revised 14 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!