Diurnal changes in epidermal UV transmittance of plants in naturally high UV environments
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 363–372, June 2008
How to Cite
Barnes, P. W., Flint, S. D., Slusser, J. R., Gao, W. and Ryel, R. J. (2008), Diurnal changes in epidermal UV transmittance of plants in naturally high UV environments. Physiologia Plantarum, 133: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01084.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 11 December 2007; revised 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!