Present address: Plant Genome Research Unit, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8602, Japan
Positive role of a wheat HvABI5 ortholog in abiotic stress response of seedlings
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 74–86, September 2008
How to Cite
Kobayashi, F., Maeta, E., Terashima, A. and Takumi, S. (2008), Positive role of a wheat HvABI5 ortholog in abiotic stress response of seedlings. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01107.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received 17 January 2008; revised 16 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!