Present address: South African Sugarcane Research Institute, 170 Flanders Drive, P/Bag X02, Mt Edgecombe 4300, South Africa
Effects of prolonged restriction in water supply on photosynthesis, shoot development and storage root yield in sweet potato
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 99–109, September 2008
How to Cite
Van Heerden, P. D. R. and Laurie, R. (2008), Effects of prolonged restriction in water supply on photosynthesis, shoot development and storage root yield in sweet potato. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 99–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01111.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Received 13 February 2008; revised 26 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!