The HD-Zip IV gene GaHOX1 from cotton is a functional homologue of the Arabidopsis GLABRA2
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 174–182, September 2008
How to Cite
Guan, X.-Y., Li, Q.-J., Shan, C.-M., Wang, S., Mao, Y.-B., Wang, L.-J. and Chen, X.-Y. (2008), The HD-Zip IV gene GaHOX1 from cotton is a functional homologue of the Arabidopsis GLABRA2. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 174–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01115.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Received 8 January 2008; revised 25 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!