Gravisensitivity and automorphogenesis of lentil seedling roots grown on board the International Space Station
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 1, pages 191–201, September 2008
How to Cite
Driss-Ecole, D., Legué, V., Carnero-Diaz, E. and Perbal, G. (2008), Gravisensitivity and automorphogenesis of lentil seedling roots grown on board the International Space Station. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01121.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
- Received 27 February 2008; revised 9 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!