Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Changes in aquaporin gene expression and magnetic resonance imaging of water status in peach tree flower buds during dormancy
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 3, pages 522–533, November 2008
How to Cite
Yooyongwech, S., Horigane, A. K., Yoshida, M., Yamaguchi, M., Sekozawa, Y., Sugaya, S. and Gemma, H. (2008), Changes in aquaporin gene expression and magnetic resonance imaging of water status in peach tree flower buds during dormancy. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 522–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01143.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Received 4 April 2008; revised 21 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!