Present address: Aresa A/S, Symbion Science Park, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
Sulfur starvation in rice: the effect on photosynthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, and oxidative stress protective pathways
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 3, pages 508–521, November 2008
How to Cite
Lunde, C., Zygadlo, A., Simonsen, H. T., Nielsen, P. L., Blennow, A. and Haldrup, A. (2008), Sulfur starvation in rice: the effect on photosynthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, and oxidative stress protective pathways. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 508–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01159.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Received 1 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!