Ozone-induced changes in photosynthesis and photorespiration of hybrid poplar in relation to the developmental stage of the leaves
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 4, pages 559–574, December 2008
How to Cite
Bagard, M., Le Thiec, D., Delacote, E., Hasenfratz-Sauder, M.-P., Banvoy, J., Gérard, J., Dizengremel, P. and Jolivet, Y. (2008), Ozone-induced changes in photosynthesis and photorespiration of hybrid poplar in relation to the developmental stage of the leaves. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 559–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01160.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Received 19 May 2008; revised 4 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!