Relative contribution of AtHAK5 and AtAKT1 to K+ uptake in the high-affinity range of concentrations
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2008
© Physiologia Plantarum 2008
Volume 134, Issue 4, pages 598–608, December 2008
How to Cite
Rubio, F., Nieves-Cordones, M., Alemán, F. and Martínez, V. (2008), Relative contribution of AtHAK5 and AtAKT1 to K+ uptake in the high-affinity range of concentrations. Physiologia Plantarum, 134: 598–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2008.01168.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2008
- Received 8 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!