These two authors contributed equally to this work
Ethylene levels are regulated by a plant encoded 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid deaminase
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Volume 136, Issue 1, pages 94–109, May 2009
How to Cite
McDonnell, L., Plett, J. M., Andersson-Gunnerås, S., Kozela, C., Dugardeyn, J., Van Der Straeten, D., Glick, B. R., Sundberg, B. and Regan, S. (2009), Ethylene levels are regulated by a plant encoded 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid deaminase. Physiologia Plantarum, 136: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01208.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 20 February 2008; revised 22 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!