Greater impact of extreme drought on photosynthesis of grasslands exposed to a warmer climate in spite of acclimation
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Volume 136, Issue 1, pages 57–72, May 2009
How to Cite
Zavalloni, C., Gielen, B., De Boeck, H. J., Lemmens, C. M.H.M., Ceulemans, R. and Nijs, I. (2009), Greater impact of extreme drought on photosynthesis of grasslands exposed to a warmer climate in spite of acclimation. Physiologia Plantarum, 136: 57–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01214.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received 15 October 2008; revised 20 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!