These two authors contributed equally to this work
Epigenetic chromatin modifiers in barley: I. Cloning, mapping and expression analysis of the plant specific HD2 family of histone deacetylases from barley, during seed development and after hormonal treatment
Article first published online: 4 APR 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Volume 136, Issue 3, pages 358–368, July 2009
How to Cite
Demetriou, K., Kapazoglou, A., Tondelli, A., Francia, E., Stanca, M. A., Bladenopoulos, K. and Tsaftaris, A. S. (2009), Epigenetic chromatin modifiers in barley: I. Cloning, mapping and expression analysis of the plant specific HD2 family of histone deacetylases from barley, during seed development and after hormonal treatment. Physiologia Plantarum, 136: 358–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01236.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2009
- Received 9 January 2009; revised 12 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!