Present address: Glostrup Research Center, Department of Clinical Research, Glostrup Hospital, Ndr Ringvej 69, DK-2600 Glostrup, Denmark
Monitoring reactive oxygen species formation and localisation in living cells by use of the fluorescent probe CM-H2DCFDA and confocal laser microscopy
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Volume 136, Issue 4, pages 369–383, August 2009
How to Cite
Kristiansen, K. A., Jensen, P. E., Møller, I. M. and Schulz, A. (2009), Monitoring reactive oxygen species formation and localisation in living cells by use of the fluorescent probe CM-H2DCFDA and confocal laser microscopy. Physiologia Plantarum, 136: 369–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01243.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 2 November 2008; revised 14 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!