Changes of alternative oxidase activity, capacity and protein content in leaves of Cucumis sativus wild-type and MSC16 mutant grown under different light intensities
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Special Issue: Alternative Oxidase
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 419–426, December 2009
How to Cite
Florez-Sarasa, I., Ostaszewska, M., Galle, A., Flexas, J., Rychter, A. M. and Ribas-Carbo, M. (2009), Changes of alternative oxidase activity, capacity and protein content in leaves of Cucumis sativus wild-type and MSC16 mutant grown under different light intensities. Physiologia Plantarum, 137: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01244.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 4 March 2009; revised 15 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!