Genetic and genomic approaches to assess adaptive genetic variation in plants: forest trees as a model
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Special Issue: Alternative Oxidase
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 509–519, December 2009
How to Cite
Gailing, O., Vornam, B., Leinemann, L. and Finkeldey, R. (2009), Genetic and genomic approaches to assess adaptive genetic variation in plants: forest trees as a model. Physiologia Plantarum, 137: 509–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01263.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Received 26 February 2009; revised 5 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!