Metal ion effects on hydraulic conductivity of bacterial cellulose–pectin composites used as plant cell wall analogs
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 205–214, February 2010
How to Cite
McKenna, B. A., Kopittke, P. M., Wehr, J. B., Blamey, F. P. C. and Menzies, N. W. (2010), Metal ion effects on hydraulic conductivity of bacterial cellulose–pectin composites used as plant cell wall analogs. Physiologia Plantarum, 138: 205–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01306.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received 3 August 2009; revised 28 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!