The redox switch: dynamic regulation of protein function by cysteine modifications
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Special Issue: Reactive Oxygen Species
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 360–371, April 2010
How to Cite
Spadaro, D., Yun, B.-W., Spoel, S. H., Chu, C., Wang, Y.-Q. and Loake, G. J. (2010), The redox switch: dynamic regulation of protein function by cysteine modifications. Physiologia Plantarum, 138: 360–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01307.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 22 July 2009; revised 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!