Cell wall peroxidases in the liverwort Dumortiera hirsuta are responsible for extracellular superoxide production, and can display tyrosinase activity
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Special Issue: Reactive Oxygen Species
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 474–484, April 2010
How to Cite
Li, J. L. Y., Sulaiman, M., Beckett, R. P. and Minibayeva, F. V. (2010), Cell wall peroxidases in the liverwort Dumortiera hirsuta are responsible for extracellular superoxide production, and can display tyrosinase activity. Physiologia Plantarum, 138: 474–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01318.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Received 30 June 2009; revised 22 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!