The role of reactive oxygen species in signalling from chloroplasts to the nucleus
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2009
Special Issue: Reactive Oxygen Species
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 430–439, April 2010
How to Cite
Galvez-Valdivieso, G. and Mullineaux, P. M. (2010), The role of reactive oxygen species in signalling from chloroplasts to the nucleus. Physiologia Plantarum, 138: 430–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2009.01331.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
- Received 24 August 2009; revised 11 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!