Present address: Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, The University of Tokyo, 1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, Japan
WRKY6 is involved in the response to boron deficiency in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2010
Volume 139, Issue 1, pages 80–92, May 2010
How to Cite
Kasajima, I., Ide, Y., Yokota Hirai, M. and Fujiwara, T. (2010), WRKY6 is involved in the response to boron deficiency in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 139: 80–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2010.01349.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Received 25 November 2009; revised 24 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!