Present address: Simplot Company, Simplot Plant Sciences, Boise, ID 83706, USA.
Implementing reverse genetics in Rosaceae: analysis of T-DNA flanking sequences of insertional mutant lines in the diploid strawberry, Fragaria vesca
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2010
Volume 140, Issue 1, pages 1–9, September 2010
How to Cite
Oosumi, T., Ruiz-Rojas, J. J., Veilleux, R. E., Dickerman, A. and Shulaev, V. (2010), Implementing reverse genetics in Rosaceae: analysis of T-DNA flanking sequences of insertional mutant lines in the diploid strawberry, Fragaria vesca. Physiologia Plantarum, 140: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2010.01378.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Received 1 November 2009; revised 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!