This work is the result of equal collaboration between the laboratories of the last two authors.
A novel proteomic approach reveals a role for Mg-protoporphyrin IX in response to oxidative stress
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 310–320, April 2011
How to Cite
Kindgren, P., Eriksson, M.-J., Benedict, C., Mohapatra, A., Gough, S. P., Hansson, M., Kieselbach, T. and Strand, Å. (2011), A novel proteomic approach reveals a role for Mg-protoporphyrin IX in response to oxidative stress. Physiologia Plantarum, 141: 310–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2010.01440.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2010 10:56AM EST
- Received 19 October 2010;, revised 6 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!