Auxin and ethylene are involved in the responses of root system architecture to low boron supply in Arabidopsis seedlings
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 170–178, June 2011
How to Cite
Martín-Rejano, E. M., Camacho-Cristóbal, J. J., Herrera-Rodríguez, M. B., Rexach, J., Navarro-Gochicoa, M. T. and González-Fontes, A. (2011), Auxin and ethylene are involved in the responses of root system architecture to low boron supply in Arabidopsis seedlings. Physiologia Plantarum, 142: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01459.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2011 01:24PM EST
- Received 22 December 2010; revised 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!