The relationship between isoprene emission, CO2 assimilation and water use efficiency across a range of poplar genotypes
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 297–304, July 2011
How to Cite
Guidolotti, G., Calfapietra, C. and Loreto, F. (2011), The relationship between isoprene emission, CO2 assimilation and water use efficiency across a range of poplar genotypes. Physiologia Plantarum, 142: 297–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01463.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 10:26AM EST
- Received 27 September 2010; revised 3 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!