Differential drying rates of recalcitrant Trichilia dregeana embryonic axes: a study of survival and oxidative stress metabolism
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 326–338, August 2011
How to Cite
Varghese, B., Sershen, Berjak, P., Varghese, D. and Pammenter, N. W. (2011), Differential drying rates of recalcitrant Trichilia dregeana embryonic axes: a study of survival and oxidative stress metabolism. Physiologia Plantarum, 142: 326–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01469.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 12:55PM EST
- Received 9 November 2010; revised 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!