Avoiding high relative air humidity during critical stages of leaf ontogeny is decisive for stomatal functioning
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 274–286, July 2011
How to Cite
Fanourakis, D., Carvalho, S. M. P., Almeida, D. P. F. and Heuvelink, E. (2011), Avoiding high relative air humidity during critical stages of leaf ontogeny is decisive for stomatal functioning. Physiologia Plantarum, 142: 274–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01475.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 01:06PM EST
- Received 2 December 2010; revised 22 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!