Present address: Division of Agricultural and Environmental Science, University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK
Environmental metabolomics links genotype to phenotype and predicts genotype abundance in wild plant populations
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 352–360, August 2011
How to Cite
Field, K. J. and Lake, J. A. (2011), Environmental metabolomics links genotype to phenotype and predicts genotype abundance in wild plant populations. Physiologia Plantarum, 142: 352–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01480.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2011 10:31AM EST
- Received 22 December 2010; revised 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!