The hypoxia responsive transcription factor genes ERF71/HRE2 and ERF73/HRE1 of Arabidopsis are differentially regulated by ethylene
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 143, Issue 1, pages 41–49, September 2011
How to Cite
Hess, N., Klode, M., Anders, M. and Sauter, M. (2011), The hypoxia responsive transcription factor genes ERF71/HRE2 and ERF73/HRE1 of Arabidopsis are differentially regulated by ethylene. Physiologia Plantarum, 143: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01486.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 01:59AM EST
- Received 10 February 2011; revised 1 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!