Evidence against sink limitation by the sucrose-to-starch route in potato plants expressing fructosyltransferases
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 143, Issue 2, pages 115–125, October 2011
How to Cite
Zuther, E., Hoermiller, I. I. and Heyer, A. G. (2011), Evidence against sink limitation by the sucrose-to-starch route in potato plants expressing fructosyltransferases. Physiologia Plantarum, 143: 115–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01495.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 10:23AM EST
- Received 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!