These authors contributed equally to this work.
Involvement of the abscisic acid catabolic gene CYP707A2 in the glucose-induced delay in seed germination and post-germination growth of Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 375–384, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, G., Liu, Y., Ye, N., Liu, R. and Zhang, J. (2011), Involvement of the abscisic acid catabolic gene CYP707A2 in the glucose-induced delay in seed germination and post-germination growth of Arabidopsis. Physiologia Plantarum, 143: 375–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01510.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 08:17AM EST
- Received 7 April 2011; revised 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!