These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nitric oxide as a critical factor for perception of UV-B irradiation by microtubules in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Special Issue: The Role of UV-B Radiation
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 505–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Krasylenko, Y. A., Yemets, A. I., Sheremet, Y. A. and Blume, Y. B. (2012), Nitric oxide as a critical factor for perception of UV-B irradiation by microtubules in Arabidopsis. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 505–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01530.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 11:43AM EST
- Received 25 March 2011; revised 27 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!