Ecological responses to UV radiation: interactions between the biological effects of UV on plants and on associated organisms
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Special Issue: The Role of UV-B Radiation
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 565–581, August 2012
How to Cite
Paul, N. D., Moore, J. P., McPherson, M., Lambourne, C., Croft, P., Heaton, J. C. and Wargent, J. J. (2012), Ecological responses to UV radiation: interactions between the biological effects of UV on plants and on associated organisms. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 565–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01553.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 12:01PM EST
- Received 28 April 2011; revised 26 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!