Long-term structural canopy changes sustain net photosynthesis per ground area in high arctic Vaccinium uliginosum exposed to changes in near-ambient UV-B levels
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2011
Special Issue: The Role of UV-B Radiation
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 540–550, August 2012
How to Cite
Boesgaard, K. S., Albert, K. R., Ro-Poulsen, H., Michelsen, A., Mikkelsen, T. N. and Schmidt, N. M. (2012), Long-term structural canopy changes sustain net photosynthesis per ground area in high arctic Vaccinium uliginosum exposed to changes in near-ambient UV-B levels. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 540–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2011.01564.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2011 01:09PM EST
- Received 27 April 2011; revised 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!