The temporal and species dynamics of photosynthetic acclimation in flag leaves of rice (Oryza sativa) and wheat (Triticum aestivum) under elevated carbon dioxide
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 395–405, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, C., Ziska, L., Zhu, J., Zeng, Q., Xie, Z., Tang, H., Jia, X. and Hasegawa, T. (2012), The temporal and species dynamics of photosynthetic acclimation in flag leaves of rice (Oryza sativa) and wheat (Triticum aestivum) under elevated carbon dioxide. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 395–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01581.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 10:19AM EST
- Received 4 September 2011; revised 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!